Quizzes are short assignments due after each lecture that allow you to apply each week’s concepts to new problems. Each quiz is open-book: you may use any and all non-human resources during a quiz, but the only humans to whom you may turn for help or from whom you may receive help are the course’s heads.
What to Do
- Open this quiz in Google Docs.
- Make a copy of the quiz in your own Google account by choosing File → Make a Copy.
- Answer each of the questions in the quiz document by filling in the blanks marked TODO.
When to Do It
By your section, or by 11:59pm on Tue 10/22, whichever is earlier.
How to Submit
- Download your completed quiz as a PDF by choosing File → Download → PDF Document, and save it to your computer.
- Go to CS50’s Gradescope page. If you get a message that says “You are not authorized to access this page,” let firstname.lastname@example.org know!
- Click Quiz 6.
- Click Submit PDF.
- Click Select PDF and choose your quiz file.
- Click Upload PDF.
- Click Question 1 in the Question Outline at left, then click the page (or pages) on which your response to Question 1 is located. Repeat this process for Questions 2 and 3.
- Click Submit.
You should see a message that says “Quiz 6 submitted successfully!”
If you run into any trouble with the above steps, email email@example.com!