Problem Set 8
What to Do
- Submit, using CS50 IDE, C$50 Finance
- Submit this form.
When to Do It
By 11:59pm on Fri 11/9.
How to Get Help
- Use Discourse!
- Attend office hours!
- Be sure you’ve watched Week 8’s lecture.
- Be sure to attend section!
- Insofar as a goal of this problem set is to teach you how to teach yourself a new language, keep in mind that these acts are not only reasonable, per the syllabus, but encouraged toward that end:
- Incorporating a few lines of code that you find online or elsewhere into your own code, provided that those lines are not themselves solutions to assigned problems and that you cite the lines’ origins.
- Turning to the web or elsewhere for instruction beyond the course’s own, for references, and for solutions to technical difficulties, but not for outright solutions to problem set’s problems or your own final project.